Finally I have got my act together to join up with Adrianne at On the Windy Side for the 2015 Finish-Along!!
Here are my lofty finishing goals for the following 3 months….
Wow. That’s a big pile!!
All the pretty, pretty colours and patterns. The fabrics, the textures…. you can see why this craft is so addictive!!
Thanks to Winnie, this pile of unquilted tops will become quilts!! Yay!! We have here, from bottom to top….
- Indelible quilt.
- Simply Retro Pezzy quilt.
- Candy Ripples quilt.
- Simply Retro Vintage quilt.
- Bluebird Park quilt from Beyond Neutral (with backing above it).
- Previously unblogged random triangle quilt.
- Flora Plus quilt (with pink backing above it).
Sitting on top of all these beautiful quilt tops are
- Previously unblogged (surprise) baby quilt. Grey kona and Tula Pink Bumble fabrics, Minky backed, it simply needs binding.
- Mrs Tiggy Winkle Hedgehog quilt. Still needs some frogging, then the quilting finished and bound. Nearly there.
- AMH Quilt from Vintage Quilt Revival – Bought the background fabric so now I’m ready to start sewing, when I get bored of all the quilting and binding.
I really thought that seeing it all piled up in one place would scare me, but I’m actually really excited by listing it. There’s less than I thought, and they are all pretty manageable. So, let’s see how much I can finish by the end of September!!
Linking up with…..